The Legacy Property Management Advantage
Our mission is to build upon your Legacy through professional management of your real-estate assets.
It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership. Our services include:
Renovation services for new and existing properties
- We specialize in investors who buy distressed properties
- Provide renovation services with a focus on quality and value
- Allows owners to maximize property potential rental income
Property maintenance and repairs
- Licensed contractors
- Quick turn around of vacant units
- All aspects of cleaning, painting, and repair to minimize vacancy time and get premium rents
- Tenant screening and selection including thorough background checks covering criminal, credit, and leasing histories
- The latest leasing contracts utilizing most current landlord / tenant laws
- Move-in inspections and orientation
- Move-out inspection and assessment
- Rental collections with tenant online access to facilitate quick and friendly rent collection
- Manage the eviction process when needed
Stand alone Lease-up and Move out services
Real-time reporting with access to assessments, collection, income, and expenses
Transparency in reporting for property transactions creates strong customer trust The Legacy Property Management Service Suite provides property owners with 100% access and visibility to all services performed on behalf of the property at any time through remote login, including:
- Accounting Reports
- Tenant Reports
- Owner Reports
- Rent Roll
- Profit and Loss
- Vendor Bills
In addition to owner access, a hard copy of the owner report is mailed monthly. Downloadable packets can also be emailed or printed for easy tax reporting.
You will never see a mark-up on vendor bills. In addition, Legacy Property Management passes on the savings of our bulk purchasing for discounts on products or services needed for your property. On occasion, Legacy Property Management will integrate the owner’s vendors into the property service plan if the vendors are licensed, bonded, and insured, and it makes good sense for the property. Many property management services won’t do this because they get kick-backs at the end of the year. Legacy Property Management only bills for the services provided directly to the property owner.
Legacy Property Management makes it easy for tenants to pay online and submit maintenance requests. This additional communication channel immediately connects tenants to our management and maintenance staff for a quick response. This expedites both maintenance requests and payments to property owners.
We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by Legacy Property Management.